Saturday, December 5, 2009

Fun, Fun, Fun.

November 10th entered the TOSH which stands for The Orthopedic Specialty Hospital. I thought I would never survive the operation but I stayed two nights only and then it was off on my own. Well not really on my own, Max was my savior. I told him he missed his calling and should have been a male nurse. I have done wonderfully well except for a couple of things. One of those things was an infected tooth. It's hard to find a dentist over Thanksgiving week end but I whined loudly to my dentist John Stiener, and he said "yep that is an infected tooth. I said "pull it out" and he said "no, I don't pull teeth". So I had to find an Oral Surgeon but I got it done and it is doing fine. It's almost one month and I think I'm doing well. I have been getting cabin fever but today its snowing and I don't care if I go out. I hope you will add something to this blog, so I know your there somewhere. Love you, Gram

3 comments:

  1. So glad things are better with the tooth. What a thanksgiving bummer. It was fun to see your blog. We miss you and love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandma, I finally found your blog! We thought of you on Thanksgiving, but two of us had colds, so we didn't want to come infect you. We'll be down for almost a week at Christmas, so hopefully you're feeling lots better by then and we'll be able to see you. If you have to be catered to for Thanksgiving, you couldn't get better than Sandy's cooking, right?
    Love you! We enjoyed the snow yesterday, too. Dave and Claire went shopping just to be outside in the snow and feel Christmasey

    ReplyDelete
  3. woohoo! You added to your blog! I'm so proud of you. What great students!!! I was hoping for a nice pic of your recovering self and your nurse by your side. maybe next time! love you!

    ReplyDelete